Friday, June 8, 2012

Spaghetti

I love it.  I love to make it.  Mine is not real Italian spaghetti.  It's Texas Meat sauce over Noodles.  It's chunky and not saucy.  I admit that I do use a jar of sauce as a base but I do add my own touch to flavor the sauce.  I brown my meat with onions, bell peppers, celery and mushrooms.  Then I add a bunch of cheap Italian seasoning I get at the Dollar Store.  Finally I add a big can of diced Italian tomatoes, sauce, tomato paste.  Sometimes I even add mushroom soup.  I know its not real spaghetti because I would just as soon eat it over rice.  Go figure.   I don't even know how to make real Italian Spaghetti!  Leave a comment with your suggestions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!