Sunday, June 10, 2012

Chicken Salad for Andrea

My sweet neice, Andrea Blair, was looking for a chicken salad recipe one day.  You know I think a recipe is really just a list of ingriedients but here goes. 

1 chicken  - boiled and deboned (or you can use two large cans of chunk white chicken drained)
2 stalks of celery (chopped finely)
1 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt
1 tsp black pepper
3 tbsp sweet pickle relish
1/4 c. slivered almonds
Mayonaise to blend it all together ( I use real mayo - not Mirace Whip)

Now my good friend, Doc, would say it is not chicken salad unless you add some onion (well lots of onion) and maybe some olives.  He loves onions and olives.  So there are a couple of added ingriedents just in case you like onions or olives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!