Saturday, October 16, 2010

The South

You just have to love the South.  They say "please", "thank you", and "Yes Mam and No Sir".  They know how to host a party and how to make you feel right at home.  Complete strangers speak to you like you are long lost kin.  I love how much fun it is to travel in the south.  My good friends, The Hortons, invited us to go to the LSU game with them.   What a treat.  No where else in the south do they know how to party with such hospitality.  I love living in the South and SEC games on Saturdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!