Sunday, October 24, 2010

Laundry

Today has been a red letter day!  I have actually caught up on all my laundry.  This is the first time in two years that I have washed, folded, AND put it all away all caught up!  I really don't like doing laundry but this has almost become a mission for me.  I just have had to push myself to do it all weekend long.  Why do two people have so much laundry?  I think it is because we put it off so long.  However, I am committed to keeping up and not ever getting this behind on laundry again. 

Stay tuned.............I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!