Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Miss Ann's Pimento Cheese

When I was growing up, my across the street neighbor, Miss Ann, made the very best pimento cheese in the world. She was a great cook and always had great snacks at her house. In fact, when I was feeling “snacky”, I would wander over to her house and nibble. One of my favorite things was her pimento cheese. It was just the perfect snack on a triscit cracker. She was such a great Southern cook. She has given me permission to share her recipe on my blog. I hope you and your friends enjoy this delightful recipe as much as I have over the past few years.




Miss Ann’s Pimento Cheese Spread
1 pound of American cheese (grated)
1 small pimento (chopped)
1 pint of Helmann's Mayonaise

Melt cheese in double boiler, add pimentos and mayonaise. Stir until is all melted and creamy. Yummy on bread or crackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!