Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Cheese

I have had such a blessed weekend.  My son returned from Alaska.  I spent the weekend with him and so enjoyed his company.  However, I am back at home, working and ready to cook again. 

I can't over emphasize the greatness of cheese.  It makes all things better.  Cheese also serves as a great snack when you have friends drop by your home.  I am always looking for new and interesting cheeses to try.  I have discovered that Costco has an excellent cheese selection.  I recently tried some garlic chedder cheese from there that was just out of this world.  I would invite you to consider (as my dear friend, Kay, woud say) buying a small block of cheese and sharing it with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!