Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Heading Home

I have had the most wonderful vacation.  I have seen beautiful foliage, eaten amazing food and enjoyed the conmpany of several good friends and my darling husband.  I can honestly say that no matter where you travel, there truly is no place like home.  I am anxious to get to my house and sleep in my own bed on my own sheets with my own pillow.  I am anxious to get sit on my sofa and let my sweet dog lay his head on my lap.  I am anxious to get to my house and pilfer through my kitchen for something not luxurious, decadent or sinful.  But mostly I am anxious to return to my home to sit in the solitude and be grateful for all that I have and for the many blessings I have received.

I can honestly say that when you hear, "There is no place like home", it must have ben said by someone who has just returned from vacation.


Have great rest of the week.  I'll sling a new recipe or two up in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!