Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Martha's Vineyard

What an amazing yet surreal place to travel.  The homes are not austentatious at all - really some are just shacks.  But this place gives new meaning to location, location, location.  It must be an amazing thing to never worry about money, to walk into a store and pay $650 for a plain soft navy sweater and to live in on an island that costs $50 to get off of without a  car.  It is a great lifestyle for those who are blessed by financial security but it does bring one back to reality when thinking about having to pay $20 to simply check just one bag at American Airlines.

Oh well......back to reality on Wednesday even though it was a magical trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!