Monday, October 14, 2019


Today is October 14, 2019 an the month is nearly over.  Traditionally, Oct 15 is the end of my birthday Season and Oct 16 marks the beginning of my little sister’s.  Hers is Oct 25 and mine is Oct 2 so I celebrate from Oct 1-15 and she gets Oct 16-31.  Then we hit November 1 and start celebrating Jake’s.  October 31 is Halloween and it is supposed to be the scariest day of the year.  So this year I thought I would take from October 15th to October 31st and tell you about the scariest times of my life. 

The interesting part about all of this is that it was scary for me but then I realized that God had my back and I really had no reason to be scared at all.  Susan taught her kids a very specific verse their whole life…..2 Timothy 1:7 which says “For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power, and of love and of sound mind.  So use your love and sound mind along with the power of Jesus to over fear."

I hope you enjoy my stories and get a blessing along the way.  In November I plan to detail a blessing in my life each day of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!