Wednesday, August 29, 2012

New Hair

I  love going to the salon and having my hair cut and colored.  I can't think of anything else that can make you feel like a new person in such a short amount of time.  I love laying back with my head in the bowl while Jeannie scrubs and massages my scalp.  That warm water cascading over my head puts me into a whole new relaxing world.  The smell of great shampoo is just so relaxing to the senses.

Tonight was my turn with Jeannie.  She is so delightful.  She knows when I want to visit and when I just need to be still.  She knows what I like and I trust her instincts when I want to change something.  The salon is professional - not a gossip mill but staffed with real professionals who abide by a dress code and work together as a team.

I think the other reason that the salon is so relaxing is that I can't use my cell phone at all while I am at the salon.  I can't text, check emails or talk on my phone.  The whole time I am there is all about making me feel prettier.  What a treat today was at the salon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!