Monday, August 27, 2012

Exercise

I would love to say that I exercise regularly. I am even a member at a gym - where I never go!!!  But today I am changing.  Today I started to exercise.  Today I walked in my neighborhood with my friend - Jburd.  This is my plan for the next six weeks.  I will get up and walk four mornings a week.

They say it takes 21 days to make a habit.  So for the next six weeks - I plan to exercise for four days per week.  So by my 50th birthday I can say that I regularly exercise. Check by in with me then and I'll let you know if I stuck to my goal.

It was nice to be able to tell the doctor this today that I exercise.  I mean that I have exercised today.  That is a shade of truth and not really a bold face exaggeration of the truth.  I have made day one of exercise.........hoping I get up and make it again on Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!