Friday, June 17, 2016

Father's Day


This  coming weekend is not really a weekend I celebrate any longer as my Daddy passed away five years ago.  He was a school superintendent and wonderful educator.  He was a
servant leader before his time and believed that every child could succeed if given the opportunity.  I am grateful for the love of education he instilled in me which reminds me how blessed I am that I represent Texas Public Schools every day.  Although he and I won’t be celebrating this weekend, I will take this weekend to celebrate his love for me, his blessings on me, and his wisdom with me.  

I hope each of you has a Happy and Blessed Father’s Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!