Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Help

Most of the time I am pretty free with giving advice and tips. But one of the things I learned many moons ago is that you are never too old to learn anything new.  So I pose the question to those who read my blog and eagerly await your responses.

What I want to know and learn is about tips and tricks for organizing and decluttering my kitchen.  I have cleaned it out, downsized, moved things around and trashed old stuff and appliances I never use.  I have made a point of not buying too many "pantry items" or perishable goods so that I don't waste food.  Although my kitchen is where I feel the most at home and so very comfortable, I still feel like it is cluttered.

So, help me out.......give me some tricks, tips and hints to make my space more user friendly and less congested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!