Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Night

Since Daddy is not here we opted to do a little different for Thanksgiving this year.  My little sister and Mom ate lunch at Copeland's and then served the homeless at the shelter.  My son ate with his Dad.  My nephew ate with a friend.  I went to my stepdaughter's.  However, at 5:00 that afternoon, our whole family gathered at my house for hot dogs.  We watched football, and celebrated our blessings with friends and family.  No matter what your circumstances in life.........you always have things to be thankful for in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!