Sunday, November 6, 2011

Random Thoughts

Wow, my mind has been running in a million different directions and so have I.  This week has brought about quite a bit of reality and sadness.  Two friends from home died randomly this week way too young.  It made me realize how precious life is and how I should embrace the time we have here on earth with those we love.

So, it also hit me that the holidays are fast approaching  and with Laci's wedding over the Thanksgiving, I will have no time to put up my Christmas decorations. I got busy (with help) and up is the tree and the staircase.  Lot's more to go but what a great start!

And I cooked.  Some of my favorite things..... speckled butter beans and cornbread!  I love to cook and it soothes my soul.  I may make a cake today.

With the upcoming holiday season........ Patty and I will attend all of Cleburne's open houses for the wonderful and amazing boutiques in our little fair city.

I know today's post rambled and is boring but thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!