Monday, November 7, 2011

Moving On!

Today I have decided to let go of the past, of past anger, of past disappointments and of the past in general.  I am looking toward the future.  What does it hold?  I have no idea.  I know that if I trust in God HE will provide.  I know that if I lean on God, no struggle is too big for HIM to handle.  I know that my life will be enriched if I don't worry about junk!

Today I am moving forward.  I might even start exercising.  Maybe not but at least I am am thinking about it.  I might even start cooking healthier.  Maybe not because what tastes good without butter.  I might even give up wine.  For sure not because I do love it.  I will resolve to drink less of it in the future !!!!

Are you ready for the future?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!