Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Hospital Queen

Today was a long long long day.  Actually, the last 48 hours have been pretty exhausting.  I am ready to get some sleep and some rest this weekend.

On Monday night my Daddy had what we thought was a heart attack, but was actually a medicine issue.  After another heart cath on Tuesday, they adjusted the meds and he will be home tomorrow.

The glitch was my Mother failed her stress test last week and had a heart cath this morning. We were so blessed they were able to stent her main artery to her heart and not have to do bypass surgery on several of them.

I am now the Queen of the hospital.  Mother was in ICU and Daddy was on the floor.  I ran back and forth between Mom's room and Daddy's room.  Every time I would get still, one would direct me to go and take care of the other one.  They care so much about each other and both of them take such good care of the other one.  I am so lucky that they are both still around and love each other so much!

It's been a long 48 hours but we are all ok - once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!