Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weddings

I remember this day a little over two years ago when my dear friend, Larry, proposed to the love of his life - Elizabeth!  What an awesome experience to watch two people fall in love, share a life, and now expect a child!  Weddings remind us that we are destined to find someone to share our life with as we experience this time on earth.  Last night I hosted a party for two good friends who are about to marry. As I looked around the room at the couples there, I was reminded how blessed I am to have such a great husband who loves me in spite of myself.  I am also reminded how fragile love is and that we should honor and protect the hearts of those we love so dearly!  So for today, take time to remind your spouse that they really are the love of your life and show them how much you appreciate them for all the wonderful little day to day things they do for you.  Don't wait until it is your anniversary or until they do something special - love them today for being the love of your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!