Friday, June 18, 2010

Dinner Party

One of my favorite things to do is to host a dinner party.  Last night I hosted one in honor of my parents and good friends, Hamp and Sue, who were in town visiting.  I always like to try a new recipe out on company, and last night was no exception.  I prepared Fried Olives!  They were delicious.  You take Olives (make sure you get those without pits), and it is better if you use stuffed (garlic, anchovy, pimento, etc) olives.  Get the Fry Daddy hot and roll the olives in flour.  Then roll them in egg whites and lastly in seasoned breadcrumbs.  Fry them up until they are crisp.  You don't even need Ranch Dressing to dip them in they are so good.  Try it out at your next party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!