Sunday, October 21, 2012

It's Been A While

It has been a while since I posted my last blog.  I've been sick.  I've been out of town at a convention and I've turned 50.  Did I mention that I have hit the big one?  Did I mention that I have celebrated my 50th birthday?

I actually started celebrating the 50 days of 50 on September 21st when me, my baby sister, her hubby, my mother and my sweet son started the party at Lake Greeson in Cabin #6 at the lake of our childhood that weekend. 

I  grilled steak that night which is a favorite of our family at our cabin. It was awesome. Low key celebration, hot tubing, and family in a cool mountain settling. I  can't tell you how much fun 
the weekend was at our cabin.

We took care of our family business, enjoyed some low key family time and planned for the future. How lucky I am to have these fine people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!