Friday, July 29, 2011

Celebrations

This past week I had the opportunity to celebrate two great friends anniversaries.  I think the world loves a good "love story."  Every time I think of a happy couple I am reminded my parents and the wonderful example of marriage they set.

Great marriages don't just happen.  They are really a gift from heaven.  I am blessed beyond measure to have such a great husband.  I was doubly blessed this week to celebrate the Taylor's 25th anniversary withe them and the Ward's 52nd anniversary with them.

We had a fun champagne gathering while the party goers served as Guinna pigs for a couple of new recipes for me.  Watch next week and I'll post what I made and join me in wishing the two happy couples many more years of wedded bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!