Sunday, March 27, 2011

Great Books

I read alot.  Unfortunately, I don't read for pleasure often enough.  This has been my new resolution for this year.  So far, I have managed to read only one book.  I love to read.  There is something magical about getting lost in the pages between the bindings.  Right now I am trying to read Water for Elephants.  I recently finished The Lincoln Lawyer.  My next book to read is Roses.   The greatest invention now is the Kindle.  You can have a book at your fingertips instantly.  Unfortunately, after you finish the book on Kindle, you cant' share it with a friend.   Hey....let's read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!