Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Life Lesson

Yesterday I flushed my only set of car keys down the toilet at the office.  No, I did not do this on purpose.  No, I was not drunk.  No, I don't have an extra set of keys to my car *(I lost them over a year ago).  But today I learned an important lesson from my sweet husband.  You can't fret about this kind of stuff.  Life goes on.  Someone will come and make you a new set for about $200.  You can survive overnight without your keys.  Life just goes on.  People laugh at you and with you.  But in the long run, you learn that when you are most stressed about work, Christmas, etc, a little flush can change your whole perspective on life!

So, I say to you............relax.  Breathe.  Enjoy the holiday season!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!