Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Great Winter Dish

When the weather turns cold outside, we often tend to think about cooking soups and stews.  However, when the weather turns cold outside, I tend think of Cajun Etouffee'.  One of my favorite and easy recipes is Crawfish or Shrimp Etouffee'.  I've included the recipe below: 


'


3 lbs of shrimp or crawfish
1 large chopped onion
1 medium chopped bell pepper
2 stalks of celery chopped
1 can of condensed tomato soup
1stick of butter
Louisiana red pepper sauce to taste
Cooked rice






Saute shrimp or crawfish, onions, bell pepper and celery in butter. Add tomato soup and simper about 30 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, and pepper sauce. Serve over cooked rice.


Let me know if you enjoy the recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!