Monday, March 8, 2010

Dreary Sunday

I had so many plans for today!  But I slept late - till nearly noon.  We met some friends for a late lunch - and it was great.  I sat by the fire with a new friend and enjoyed getting to know her better.  I helped a young man write a paper - and it was worth it.  I cooked dinner for my husband - and he enjoyed it.  I relaxed in front of the television with my hubby - and cleared my head.  I suppose it is true that the best laid plans.......however, I was busy today and I really enjoyed being in my home with my friends and family.

I would encourage you to enjoy whatever life throws your way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!