Friday, January 6, 2012

Did You Miss Me?

Have you been wondering where I have been lately?  Well I've been busy.  I had all of my six grandkids for one night at Christmas.  Left on Christmas Eve to spend the holiday with my Mother.  We did church, cooked, ate, ate some more, had gifts and saw many friends.  The day after we traveled in the bus to visit relatives and take a short vacation only to cut our trip short to visit a friend who lost her father.  Finally ended the year at the ranch with the dearest of friends and then home to lots of laundry.  What a great holiday-------now it time to get back to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!