Friday, June 10, 2011

My Daddy's Funeral

So sorry I haven't posted in a while but I've been busy planning my Daddy's funeral.  Southern funerals are a ritual.  You sign the book, take a pound cake or cheese and macaronni to the family, and attend the service.  I miss my Daddy.  I miss his laugh, his advice, his look that says I am in trouble.  I have loved the stories friends and students have shared.  I promise to be more diligent in my postings in the future.  He was larger than life and will be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!