Sunday, May 10, 2009

My Mother's Mother

It was 25 years ago today, my father came to tell me that my Mother's Mother (my dear sweet Grannie) had passed away in the hospital with a heart attack. I was shocked and devastated. My dear sweet Mother has missed her Mother for 25 years now. My Mother's life is full with kids, grandkids and lots of friends, but she says there is always a void in your life after your Mother passes away! So, I will arise, dress, and travel to spend the day with my Mom and be blessed that I still have a Mother on this earth to celebrate with on Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.

About Me

My photo
Having been raised with manners and class by a real Southern Belle (which by the way has nothing to do with money), I spend my time trying to make my company always feel welcome and comfortable in my home and at social gatherings I often attend!!!!!!!!